Nonprofit Partners HealthCare is building up to 1.1M s.f. of office space in Assembly Square above first-floor retail built by Federal Realty Investment Trust.
- Phase 1 (700,000 s.f. PHC, 150,000 s.f. FRIT): Q3 2016
- Phase 2 (450,000 s.f.): Not known
- (12/1/14) Groundbreaking at Revolution Drive site.
- (6/19/14) Hearing on ASQ PUD change to integrate Partners project
- (5/21/14 – 6/10/14) Comments on MEPA Change of Project due
- (5/29/14) City review of Partners HealthCare building design
- City review of building design.
- Contributions in lieu of taxes for city services
- Progress on phases
- Design disrupts street grid and sight lines, throws big shadows
- Development stops at phase 1
- Effect on Assembly Square DIF income
- Add traffic lane to building underpass, run retail around to Grand Union Blvd.
- Make underpass a set of glass-walled bridges
- Keep track of permitting process
- Check on Assembly Square DIF issues
- Beat Report: 5/29/14 Design Review Committee Meeting
- Amended Preliminary Master Plan (PDF)
- Rendered Site Plans (PDF)
- Assembly Row Revised Program for Partners Healthcare Site (Vol. 1 of 2) (large PDF)
- Assembly Row Revised Program for Partners Healthcare Site (Vol. 2 of 2) (large PDF)
- Partners HealthCare to build on “Ikea Site”
- Menino Irate over Partners Move to Assembly Row
- (5/19/14) Permitting process begun
- (12/10/13) Press release