Thu May 29 6:30 – 8:30 PM
Somerville City Hall
3rd Fl. Conf. Rm.
93 Highland Ave.
Somerville MA (map)
This is the regular meeting of the Somerville Design Review Committee.
Agenda includes review of Partners HealthCare building design. Current design sets that end of complex in suburban mold. Design chops off view of Boston skyline from river and amputates Assembly Row street grid.
The Design Review Committee provides design criteria, guidance and recommendations to permit applicants. Its mandate is to maintain and enhance the natural, aesthetic, and cultural heritage of the City and to preserve the value of land and buildings. For more information, see:
- Assembly Row Revised Program for Partners Healthcare Site (Vol. 1 of 2) (large PDF)
- Assembly Row Revised Program for Partners Healthcare Site (Vol. 2 of 2) (large PDF)
- Partners HealthCare in Assembly Square
- Assembly Square Mixed-Use
- Somerville Design Review Committee (Agendas and Minutes)