Mixed-use development associated with proposed Inner Belt / Brickbottom T-Stop.
- 1-4 years
- (12/4/14) Brickbottom Neighborhood Plan presentation
- (12/16/13) Open house on Inner Belt/Brickbottom planning
- Transformational development
- Integration with mass transit.
- Neighborhood impact.
- Effect of GLX on nearby Brickbottom lofts.
- MBTA maintenance facility may interfere with development.
- Unsustainable development proposals, such as soccer field.
- Loss of Inner Belt / Brickbottom Green Line T-Stop
- Continue advocacy for transit support through Community Corridor Planning process.
- Analyze implications of development proposals and respond as necessary.
- Inner Belt/Brickbottom Plan Website
- Inner Belt / Brickbottom Overview
- MBTA Maintenance Facility Proposed Zoning (PDF)
- Somerville Comprehensive Plan Process
- (6/25/11) Public meeting and walkabout scheduled in Inner Belt.
- (6/8/11) Public hearing on taxi facility in Inner Belt.
- (3/27/11) MBTA maintenance facility placed at location L, as far as possible from Brickbottom