5/21/14 – 6/20/14 Comment Period on Assembly Square Mixed Use Project Change
Cite EEA #13989
Address comments to:
Secretary Richard Sullivan
Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
c/o Deirdre Buckley, Director
100 Cambridge St. Suite 900
Boston MA 02114
e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6/10/14: The proponent has asked MEPA to extend the comment period to 6/20/14, and the Secretary of EOEEA has granted the extension.
Vanasse Hangen Brustlin has issued an updated program for Assembly Row to take in the Partners HealthCare development, which promises to bring 4500 new jobs to Assembly Square.
Current design sets that end of complex in suburban mold. Design chops off view of Boston skyline from river and amputates Assembly Row street grid. Shadows flood adjacent streets.
For more information, see:
- Beat Report: 5/29/14 Design Review Committee Meeting
- Comments on EEA #13989, Notice of Project Change: Assembly Row Revised Program for Partners Healthcare Site
- Assembly Row Revised Program for Partners Healthcare Site (Vol. 1 of 2) (large PDF)
- Assembly Row Revised Program for Partners Healthcare Site (Vol. 2 of 2) (large PDF)
- Partners HealthCare in Assembly Square
- Assembly Square Mixed-Use